Rapid Rehousing Assistant
Assist Rapid Rehousing Case Manager in providing direct support and administrative services for RRH clients throughout Imperial Valley.
HOUSING: Core Services
- Create client case files and labels.
- Assist Rapid Rehousing Case Manager with administrative services for clients.
- Undertake file storage and retrieval.
- Enter and track Intake Forms for services provided.
- Submit daily report to RR manager
- Make photocopies, upload documents, and file.
- Organize, archive, and purge files in accordance with required timelines.
- Client data entry into program database and external databases/systems.
- Read and send e-mails.
- Type in word document and/or enter data into an excel spreadsheet or ACCESS database
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
agency engagement/ procedures
- Follow established program protocols
- Adhere to all agency policies and procedures
- Submit program reports and statistics in a timely manner
- Participate in departmental meetings, on-line webinars and other training opportunities
Education, experience and skills required:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Two-years or related experience.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply accurately details of assigned processes.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Possess strong organizational skills, attention to details and high standards of quality.
- Knowledge and familiarity with culture and community of refugee populations.
- Ability to use database/software.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Cooperative, friendly, and helpful attitude with clients and co-workers.
- Ability to work closely with other employees to ensure positive, constructive environment within the program or department, and throughout the agency.
- Possess passion and enthusiasm for the Mission and values of CCDSD.
- Ability to sit at a desk and operate a computer for extended periods of time.
- Knowledge of/ familiarity with or ability to learn quickly the resources and providers (governmental, civic, social, educational, economic, faith-based, etc.) that are available within the community/ county to help homeless individuals and families achieve successful.
- Strong computer skills. Ability to use, read and send e-mail and to utilize MS Office, i.e., work comfortably in MS Word, Excel or ACCESS database.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Valid California Drivers License
Current automobile insurance
Work Schedule: 30 hours per week, Monday thru Friday or as needed to meet the needs of project and clients. Some non-traditional hours (early morning, evening, weekends) & duties may be assigned. Some traveling between San Diego & Imperial counties.
Salary: $13.33 per hour
How to Apply
Email Resume to:
Catholic Charities Human Resources PO Box 121831 San Diego, CA 92112-1831